A custom 50ish% ortholinear keyboard.
- Keyboard Maintainers: ctucx, Milan Pässler
- Hardware Availability: i still have some pcbs, contact me(ctucx) if u want one ;)
I made the pcb layout with easyEDA.
You can find it here on easyeda and an export of it as well as the gerber files in the pcb folder in this repo.
The needed parts are:
- 1x pcb (surprisingly)
- 1x arduino pro micro (and matching pin headers)
- 48x Kailh Choc Switches
- 44x 1U keycaps
- 4x 2U keycaps
- 48x diodes (i used LL4148-GS08)
- 6x WS2813 led (optional, used for rgb underglow)
- 6x 100nF SMD caps (only needed if u want the led thingy!)
Well, i just used a second pcb as backplate for mine.
But you could probably also laser-cut one out of wood or plexiglass or desisgn a case and 3d print it.
The default-layout looks like this:
Get a fresh copy of qmk and then copy the content of the qmk folder in this repo as "tastenbrett" to the "keyboards" folder of qmk.
Then u can build a qmk firmware with:
and flash it with: